Saturday, October 25, 2008

1st !

Well.. we had our first official hospitality practical lesson on friday.. and me and shane (as partners, received 9/10) for our fruit salad.. we came FIRST!!.. yay. lol.

Pics : of our final presentation..





Me and oliver also had the knox tatoo.. thing.. marching band thing.. okay?

anyway.. ive been depressed and down as u can see from my previous post this week.. and oliver has helped me fix this .. on friday.. . we left school at about 5pm and went to know.. we got there like at 6pm.. and me and oliver we talkign about stuff i cant tell u ..as its private.. though its nothing like emotional or anything. . matts also been looking our for me this week as he knows that ive been depressed.. so im really happy hes caring for me.. anyway.. we rehersed our drill and other songs with the others bands.. goodness.. those knox people's skirts are hot.. lol. not..

anyway. we got back to school about 10.15pm.. long night back talking to oilver,,

then on saturday.. which was yesterday.. after sport .. had music lesson... ate some food.. then got bak to school at 4.45pm to get ready for our performance.. and we left about 5.15pm and got to knox about 6.30pm.. another long talk with oliver,,. laughed so much.. then we rehersed more.. before not long it started.. at like.. i forgot the time it started.. it was night though.. it was dark..

Classic quote at rehersals:

"And horns go SNAP!" -
goes the female drum major ( me and oliver as flute players thought over the border if u get what i mean.. haha)


me oliver talked more and more. . and we laughed.. i feel like we are best friends now. like BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLs. lol..

there were fireworks and damien leigh.. from aussie idol was there singing at knox.. didnt see his face though.. we were at the big stadium.. and near the end with all bands playing oliver and lots of peopl nearly tripped over.. we were like literaly centremetres away from each other.

on the way back at 10.30 .. me and oliver got even more high.. and hypo.. it was like we were drunk literally.. like seriously.. we laughed and laughed and laughed and went crazy.. singing nursury rhymes to sumthign really wrong.. trust me u dont want to know.


Oliver and my quotes of the day:

Oliver: Why are we so hot?

Me :Oliver where are you? I cant see you ( we were in the dark)
Oliver: I'm so hot i just blinded you!

Oliver: Lets work this bitch!

Oliver: Hi-5 bitch!
Me: Love ya bitch!

Oliver: Your my protégé!


There were lots of wrong ones i wish not to put here. but it would make you laugh so much u get abs..

hopefully i dont fall back to my depression...

:S

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

1 comment:

Priscilla Lau said...

ahahaha, gratz on Hospitality! great work! I was gonna do it, but then it didn't seem to suit me >_>

I WANTED TO GO TO THAT KNOX THING! /cries.

ahahah you and Oliver xD