Friday, September 5, 2008

FUN FUN FUN AND FUN!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. !! yesterday was the funnest day .. I was on my way to shanes party when I was rung by George on my mobile, he had arrived at 7.30am at shanes house and I agreed to go up the street him to haf mini breakfast cuz we didn’t want to wake up shane so early, as the day before he said it was way too early. So I arrived at shanes house around 7.50am and met with george and went up the road to Gloria jeans. he shouted me a hot chocolate and a quiche (which I gave ¾ to)

from left( george, me)



.. we stayed there and chatted till around 9am and headed back as shane had rung and gabbi had arrived at his house. We talked for a while at shanes house and around 11 and William, joseph and jono arrived then oliver and zac arrived at 11.35am. We just started talking and waited for the jumping castle man to come. At first as usual.. I haf my random outbursts.. to try and make the atmosphere comfortable. .. and watched a bit of tv. Then.. when the castle man arrived .. they were indian we supposed… so we made lots of jokes.. anyway.. then not long.. we were on the jumping castle. . I was so fun … so glad zac was that.. made our day. .. haha.. came up with so many fun ideas to play with.. we wrestle.. everything.. … orgys.. lol. We then ate some food.. nice pies.. etc.. then we went back on the castle.. so fun.. ( must I emphasise).. we all went psyco.. which was good.. .. we sorta played a bit of that tennis thing that goes aroud taht attatched to the pole. and i broke the mini tennis raquets.... i found at times.. zac seemed to be in his own world by himself.. then hes all hyped up again. . confused.. im interested to know whats happened.. .. wanna help.. was he bored? ,, i think not. :S anyway.. we then walked up the road at around 3pm walking in different distances with each other.. and even george called me using his phone when I was at the top of the street and he was at the back.. lol .. people got ice cream, drinks, subway and cookie.. anyway.. we sorta wasted time till 4ish and walked back .. . we walked in separate groups.. some at front some at back.. and had different routes back to shanes house.. oliver george and joesph walked ahead of us.. and while walking back to shanes house. .zac left us.. to go catch a train home.. we did our hugs and byes and off we went again. Back to shanes house we see george lying on the grass.. like a hobo.. lol.. im joking. . anyway.. we chatted a bit at the front of the house and then went back inside and people started to leave around 5/5.30pm .. me and george left at 7pm.. was such a fun day today.. $25 each for that.castle.. except shane had to pay $75 .. anyway.. it was great. . these friends are my best.. and I really hope they will be for the rest of my life.. hopefully..

i Love them all.....

CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGES


Oliver tired and joseph trying to take a photo (georges backside)

george relaxing



.
William (with my scarf on his head)and george on side


castle.. funhouse from left ( will, me, shane, george and zac hidden behind him)


Castle again,, from left (oliver and jono in trakies)



Inside castle playing a game trying to drag the opponent to our wall of the castle, we were team sexy, lol.. from left(oliver,me zac)


End of the day


Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

Loading image

Click anywhere to cancel

Image unavailable

1 comment:

priscilla said...

WOW WHAT AN AWESOME CASTLE!

and yes, you guys were indeed team smexy XD