Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sickness has taken me this week!

Well.. ive been sick since tuesday.. still am.. ive come down with this runny nose.. blocked nose.. and my eyes hurt when i move them up and down too far.. I HATE THIS.. I HAVE TO GET OVER THIS...

I havn't been able to get out anywhere.. because of this sickness.. and i hate is especially that its holidays.. and that i should be able to get out more..

well mean time.. i shall load up a video.. this is so funny. me and george (making up a fight for people)(though people didn;t know this was fake).lol. LOL






Classic Quotes:
George: YOU BIAT... (biatch) YOU LITTLE
George: Give Me those VERSA... ( Versace)
Me: Sorry, wearing Calvin Klein today. (LOL)
George: You WHORE!.. Bag

Realise georges words cuts off half way through?

ME: YOU COME BACK HERE!!
GEORGE AND ME: ARRRarrrARRRRarrARRR



All was fun.. mind all the language.. lol

2 comments:

Barnabas said...

Aw, holiday sickness sucks. Get better soon!

B

louise? said...

hahahaha that is a cute vid, especially the brand namingXD

have funs,

/L